Your email address will never be disclosed to any third party.
Jansen & Heuning present semi-automatic big bag crusher
A new product in the big bag crusher range of JH. It has proven to be a very successful alternative between the mobile crusher and the fully automatic crusher. The content of big bags can become hard for many reasons. In that case, it is not possible to empty the big bag in a normal way, because the lumps are too big. By crushing the content, the large lumps are reduced to a workable size.
Scope of the installation
* crusher arms
* frame at height
* removable shield
* radio remote control for the forklift driver
* hydraulic unit
* the entire frame can be easily moved with a forklift
The big bag crusher semi-automatic can be operated as following: a big bag hang with its loops on a forklift and is loaded into the crusher form the top. The crushing usually starts from the top and moves its way down to 4 to 5 places distributed over the height of the bag, the forklift thus lowers the big bag downwards. A crush movement of the big bag crusher lasts approximately 10 seconds. This cycle may be repeated after rotating the big bag 90 degrees , this ensures that all large chunks in the big bags are broken.
* hydraulic hoses
* electrically operated hydraulic valve by the remote control
* power supply to be provided by the client: 3 x 400 V + neutral + Earth / 50 H (5 pin socket)
* the machine is operated by the forklift driver who has a good view on the machine
* the frame is protected with steel mesh sheets in accordance with the applicable CE standards