inprotec AG was found in 1999 at the headquarters in Heitersheim. Today, the company engages around 260 employees at two sites (Heitersheim and Genthin) in Germany. The total capacity is over 150,000tons per year (8 production lines thereof 7 fluidized bed spray granulators and 1 classical spray drier).
The customized granules and powders are developed and toll manufactured by using the fluidized-spray granulation technology and classical spray drying technology. The technologies are the basis for a multiplicity of process in the field of drying and particle forming like spray granulation, spray drying, spray chilling, spray agglomeration, fluid-bed drying, coating and matrix encapsulation. During this there is a combined treatment of solid components (powders, granules and bulk goods) and/ or liquids (aqueous solution, suspension, emulsions and melts) in one and more component system.
As a competent and trustful partner with long experience in different industry sectors, we offer a full integrated tolling service from development in lab scale (0.1kg – 5kg) through scale-up trials in pilot scale (0.02tons - 5tons) to industrial production (20tons – 10,000 tons per campaign).
The main industry sectors are washing and detergent industry, animal feed additives, building additives, cosmetic additives and specialities.
The main industry sectors are washing and detergent industry, animal feed additives, building additives, cosmetic additives and specialties.
- With the aid of the spray drying and fluidized bed technologies, we are able to find the right solution for every powder and granulate. Spray granulation
- Granulation by means of fluidized bed technology ensures free-flowing granulates with specifically influenceable product properties. Spray drying
- Spray drying is the classic thermal method for continuously drying liquids gently even in large quantities. Fluidized bed drying
- Fluidized bed drying is the ideal process for controlled, gentle drying of moist powders, filter cakes and granulates with a high residual moisture. Coating
- In the coating process, a coating is applied to particle surfaces to envelop and protect sensitive substances. Matrix Encapsulation
- The matrix encapsulation is the ideal process for encapsulating valuable substances such as oils or active components in a suitable material. Spray Agglomeration
- Dusty, sticky and lumpy powders are suitable for transformation into free-flowing agglomerates in the fluidized bed