Powder & Bulk Technology since 1964
Since the founding of the company, WAREX VALVE valves have always stood for reliable explosion protection, safety, and the very highest quality – “made in Senden”. In order to live up to this claim, we are continuously developing new products and solutions, and attach great importance to a comprehensive quality assurance system.
WAREX VALVE butterfly valves are used in industrial and processing plants all over the world and are ideal for applications involving demanding media such as aggressive liquids, gases, abrasive bulk materials and solids in plants subject to the risk of dust explosions. Our valves have proven themselves successfully in the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries, in plant construction and in the bulk solids industry.
Our highly qualified team is made up of over 40 employees, some of whom have been working for WAREX VALVE for over 48 years now. This valuable expertise, built up over many decades, enables us to provide you with unique engineering services at our manufacturing facilities in Senden.
- Professional customer advice & support
- Creation of application-specific designs
- Manufacture of all butterfly valves in our own factory by our own experienced team of employees
- In-house workshops for development and modification
- After-sales service
- Adaptation of products for special applications
- Development and implementation of special large-scale projects – including the necessary safety certificates
- Design of special valves for use in Ex areas
Air Torque, Norgren Herion, PMV, Flowserve, Festo, Pepperl & Fuchs, IFM, Warex-Valve GmbH,
, Tact Sluices
, Pressure sluices
, Ball valves
, Pinch valves
, Double flap valves, Atex, Shock proof, Flame proof, Ec type examinations, Rotary valves
, Explosion protection, Protection systems
, Air pressure sealing, Powder - bulk, Atex protection systems