When it comes to filling raw materials into big bags, high throughputs are crucial. Therefore, SIBELCO uses a fully automatic EMDE station for cristobalite filling with a W&M approved SysTec weighing indicator IT8000E.
- IT8000E: robust SysTec weighing terminal for continuous operation
- SysTec application software BIG BAG E ensures fast big bag filling processes
- Fully automatic EMDE filling station with robot handling
The key facts
- 40 filled big bags per hour
- 1200 kg net weight per big bag
- W&M approved weighing electronics
- Recipe management via PLC
- Fast implementation of the fully automatic filling station by EMDE
In Dessel, Belgium, SIBELCO operates the fully automatic filling station for cristobalite - designed and installed by the plant manufacturer EMDE within a short period of time.
Thanks to the powerful weighing and control technology, up to 40 big bags can be filled per hour. Each big bag has a net weight of 1200 kg. To ensure the legal for trade requirements of the filled bags, the W&M approved SysTec weighing indicators are used. EMDE has been installing SysTec‘s innovative weighing systems and controllers on demanding filling lines for many years.
To optimize the performance of the filling station, a weighed hopper was installed above the filling station to discharge the cristobalite into the big bag. This allows simultaneous filling of the container above during the big bag handling times.