The easiest technique to remove dust, dirt and moisture from surfaces is to blow off with clean compressed air. Because there is no physical contact with the object, damage is prevented. This cleaning method is mainly based on impact / collision (impulse effect = mass x velocity) of small particles on a surface. Other important influencing factors when cleaning surfaces with air include: Mechanical action (movement) and Duration.
Depending on the object to be cleaned, blow guns and air knives can be used, which provide a continuous air flow. Strongly adhering solids and liquids can therefore not always be removed effectively with these tools.
Fiktech now supplies an ingenious alternative for these challenging situations: the Pneumatic Pulsation Blow-off Gun FPPA-50. This innovative device is equipped with a rapidly rotating nozzle (approx. 20 revolutions / sec.), and delivers a very effective pulsating wide air jet with high intensity that breaks the pollution, as it were. This makes the device much more effective than an ”ordinary” gun with blowpipe. It is also possible to mount a larger number of FPPA-50 pulsation nozzles on a plenum to clean a wider surface in one go.
Features and benefits of the Pneumatic Pulsation Blow Gun FPPA-50:
- Pulsating blowing force
- Shorter processing time
- Compressed air consumption: 100 Nl/min. @ 4.0 bar(G)
- Savings on compressed air – air consumption is significantly better than traditional wide nozzles - up to 80% lower
- Effective working width: 60mm at a distance of 50mm from the surface
- Weight 110 grams / 1/8”BSP connection / Diameter nozzle ø50 mm / Length 135 mm
- Noise production: < 74 dB(A) measured at 1 meter, free field conditions