Finally, trade fairs are possible again – we look forward to welcoming you at the trade fair for bulk materials handling and powder “Powtech” in Nuremberg from 27-29.09.22.
The highlight at our booth is the premiere of the BeNano 180 series for nanoparticle analysis. Like the models of the BeNano 90 series so far, the new models also fulfill their measurement tasks for nanoparticle size analysis, molecular weight determination and zeta potential measurement reliably and in a user-friendly manner.
Convince yourself of the new features of the BeNano 180 series at our booth:
- movable lens in the backscattering detector unit
- highest measurement accuracy due to automatic detector alignment
- measurement of concentrated samples up to 40 %
- minimization of interference signals caused by impurities
- high detection sensitivity at low concentrations
In addition, you can watch live measurements of particle size and shape with the Bettersizer S3 Plus. The instrument software allows the selection of an experiment with:
- pure laser diffraction (static light scattering) or
- pure dynamic image analysis or
- a combination of laser diffraction and dynamic image analysis (simultaneous data acquisition)
We will also present the PowderPro A1 for macroscopic powder characterization. With this powder analyzer, 13 parameters of metallic and non-metallic powder samples can be determined in compliance with standards (according to ASTM D6393): Angle of repose and collapse, differential angle, flat-plate angle, tamped and bulk density, compressibility, dispersibility, uniformity and cohesion, powder porosity as well as flowability and floodability indices.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth.