Online short course: Biomass Operations and Handling TechnologyThis course is relevant to at anyone working in the engineering/energy sector who handles or is responsible for the safe transportation of biomass materials.
The issues surrounding the safe handling and storage of different biomass materials are examined during this on-line short course.
We invite you to attend:
21 - 25 February: Biomass Operations and Handling Technology
Subjects areas covered include:
* Material types, flow properties and handling equipment requirements;
* Self-heating, fire, explosion and safety;
* Dust and degradation, pneumatic conveying and wear;
* Explosion protection and ATEX regulations;
* Engineering of equipment for storage and discharge;
* Ship unloading;
* Dust control and management;
Who should attend?
This course is relevant to at anyone working in the engineering/energy sector who handles or is responsible for the safe transportation of biomass materials. This might include operations supervisors and their operatives, process plant managers, bulk materials handling equipment suppliers, design consultants, maintenance personnel, managers and procurement executives,