Overview: Bulk materials handling and safety issues at ports and at sea
- Ship unloading technologies
- Conveying technologies (pneumatic vs belt)
- Storage and discharge technologies
- Loading/unloading control
- Rail and road outloading equipment and control
- Explosion and fire risks and management
- Mobile plant and safety
- Developments in automation and autonomous vehicles
- Dust control and environmental protection
- Controlling cargo damage * Wear protection and maintenance
- Cargo characterisation for handleability and other issues
The course will run from 13:00 hrs UK time each day and will be delivered in English.
Held in association with ABTO, members will receive discounted rates.