Siloanlagen Achberg GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned, medium-sized company. The company’s history started in 1999 when Siloanlagen Achberg GmbH was founded by Mr Gerd Maass. As a streamlined and efficient company, we are also able to produce economically in Germany.
Our three pillars of business are metal processing (stainless steel, steel and aluminium), electrical engineering and silo plant construction. We employ around 70 permanent staff. The annual turnover is approx. 20 million euros.
We mainly specialise in the plastics industry, but our pipe systems (ACHBERG pipe systems) and contract production parts (ACHBERG production) are also used successfully in other industries. The plastics industry is where we got started. We can draw from 20 years of experience in injection moulding, film and profile extrusion, blow moulding, compounding and recycling.
Above all, we see ourselves as a reliable partner for mechanical and plant engineering companies around the world. To be an ACHBERG partner means to benefit from innovative products and dedicated services. We develop and improve products that can give you a competitive edge for the long term.
- Our storage silos, double chamber silos, mixing and homogenization silos as well as loading silos are made of aluminium and stainless steel. ACHBERG® flexible silo
- Our flexible indoor silos SFLEX consist of a steel construction with an integrated high-tech fabric bag. They’re used to storage bulk materials. ACHBERG® container
- Our containers are used in the plastics industry wherever small amounts of plastic granules of 25–3000 kg or 60–4800 l are stored. ACHBERG® big bag
- We offer a comprehensive system for emptying and filling big bags in consideration of the individual bulk solid characteristics. ACHBERG® pipe systems
- Leading manufacturers of central material feeding systems use our pipe systems. ACHBERG® components
- Our customers can rest assured that tried and tested components are carefully selected for every procedural application. ACHBERG® control
- We specialise in the manufacture of switch cabinets and assemblies that are used for controlling and monitoring systems for bulk materials. ACHBERG® production
- Our existing customers from the mechanical and plant engineering industries have been using our extensive production facilities for many years.