The content of big bags can become hard for many reasons. In that case, it is not possible to empty the big bag in a normal way, because the lumps are too big. By crushing the content, the large lumps are reduced to a workable size.
Scope of the installation
- crusher arms
- frame at height
- removable shield
- radio remote control for the forklift driver
- hydraulic unit
- the entire frame can be easily moved with a forklift
The big bag crusher semi-automatic can be operated as following: a big bag hang with its loops on a forklift and is loaded into the crusher form the top. The crushing usually starts from the top and moves its way down to 4 to 5 places distributed over the height of the bag, the forklift thus lowers the big bag downwards. A crush movement of the big bag crusher lasts approximately 10 seconds. This cycle may be repeated after rotating the big bag 90 degrees , this ensures that all large chunks in the big bags are broken.
- hydraulic hoses
- electrically operated hydraulic valve by the remote control
- power supply to be provided by the client: 3 x 400 V + neutral + Earth / 50 H (5 pin socket)
- the machine is operated by the forklift driver who has a good view on the machine
- the frame is protected with steel mesh sheets in accordance with the applicable CE standards