MoistTech provides moisture sensor technology to help your factory maintain efficiency and reduce costs. Our near-infrared (NIR) sensor works directly on your production lines, allowing you to monitor moisture levels with ease. It’s a no-contact solution that you can trust to provide accurate readings regardless of the application you are manufacturing.
Reduced waste and energy costs
Improving the manufacturing process allows for a multitude of benefits throughout the facility that can have a variety of positive impacts. With our advanced moisture sensor technology installed, your factory will be able to reap the benefits immediately. Thanks to an impressive increase in product quality, you’ll maintain a satisfied customer base. You’ll also notice your production lines are more efficient and experiencing less downtime, leading to a more optimized process. Expect to see reduced waste and energy costs, too.
Precise control of ovens
Sensing moisture content throughout the process also provides manufacturers cost savings in energy and fuel costs, as well as having less product waste. With continuous NIR online moisture testing, manufacturers can monitor moisture levels which they in-turn, can precisely control ovens or dryers to optimize the production process with minimum energy requirements.
Fast and easy installation
The on-line moisture control system from MoistTech is fast and easy to install on your product lines. Once the sensor is in place, you can use an external display or PC to display real-time moisture levels. Because our NIR technology can store up to 50 calibration readings in a single sensor, it can conveniently be used on a multitude of applications. Our sensors can provide a quick test of the moisture levels of the manufacturer’s raw ingredients, effectively saving purchasing plants a lot of money. While moisture is our major focus, we also supply analyzers for the continuous online measurement of protein, fat/oil, sugar, seasonings, caffeine and other constituents or elements that absorb the NIR beam.
Contact free and accurate
MoistTech’s Near-Infrared Technology (NIR) allows for a non-contact solution for accurate moisture content readings. This technology is insensitive to variations like particle size, material height, and color. When using moisture sensors on your line, it is important to have a solution that can be easily installed. MoistTech Corp moisture control sensors can easily be installed into any hopper, silo, material line, belt, or screw conveyor. Moisture data results can be displayed onto an external display or PC.
A Crucial Aspect
Immediate ROI is seen with the installation of a moisture measurement system as the plant controllers can instantaneously notice the reduced waste, energy usage and overall increase in product quality. When looking at moisture measurement systems, be sure to evaluate features that will be most beneficial to your operation.
The best ones to look for are:
- One-time calibration: Pre-calibrating the sensor to be ready to read your specific application
- Multiple applications can be read: The moisture measurement system can remember up to 50 different applications and measurements so you can easily switch back and forth to allow the machine to acknowledge a new product is being read.
- Immediate results: The sensor produces hundreds of readings per second to allow the user to have immediate access to the product moisture content, allowing for increased or decreased dryer control.
- All equipment included: Everything needed to operate the sensor is included and the software can be installed on an unlimited number of devices, allowing for better access throughout the process.
- State-of-the-art technology: Continually researched and updated technology allows for the most accurate results in the moisture measurement industry.
- Installation: Ideal for installations on chain and screw conveyors.
When using moisture sensors on your line, it is important to have a solution that can be easily installed. MoistTech Corp moisture control sensors can easily be installed into any hopper, silo, material line, belt, or screw conveyor. Moisture data results can be displayed onto an external display or PC. Contact MoistTech today to see how we can instantly improve your lines.