MYTOS integrates the established core technologies of HELOS laser diffraction and RODOS dry dispersion in a single robust body: a process-proven laser diffraction sensor for dry powders ranging from 0.25 µm to 3,500 µm. In combination with continuously operating sampling system Twister a complete integration into the processing pipe is realised making it a true in-line solution delivering representative results. Alternatively, MYTOS may be operated on-line either with TWISTER, MIXER, L-probes or existing sampling solutions. Integrated at-line operation in automated lab environments is succeeded with vibratory feeder VIBRI. For instance, typical applications comprise milling operations or spray granulation.
The process-specific laser diffraction sensors find a wide range of applications from cement to pharmaceuticals, from roughest industrial conditions to GMP environments. If required, both systems may be configured for ATEX zones.
- RODOS at MYTOS | injection disperser for finest, even cohesive powders | 0.25 µm to 3,500 µm
- VIBRI | vibratory feeder for precise dosing with adaption to proprietary sampler or for manual feeding (in at-line combination with MYTOS)
- TWISTER | dynamic, representative sampler for installation in process pipes (in-line or or on-line in combination with MYTOS)
- MIXER | static mixer for representative sampling behind screw feeder or feeding
- L-probes | compact sampler with blow back unit or with pivoting option
Innovative Superior Performance
MYTOS | TWISTER & Co. bundle innovative technologies for superior performance and foresighted capacity planning:
- Efficient dry dispersion ensuring complete dispersion for fine, even cohesive powders down to the submicron range with MYTOS
- Real-time particle size analysis with laser diffraction of perfectly dispersed powders with up to 2,000 measurements per second
- Representative sampling in or out of process pipes in the diameter range from 38 to 660 mm at product temperatures of up to 150°C with TWISTER
- Comparability to the established off-line laser diffraction system HELOS | RODOS that share the same core components for a valid method transfer