Discover interesting possibilities for the synthesis and functionalization of advanced powder particles.
Glatt powder synthesis in pulsating hot gas flow as well as processes in the high temperature fluidized bed play an important role.
You will receive a comprehensive overview of processes for thermal powder production.
What can you expect?
- Production of raw materials / precursors
- Processes in the synthesis reactor
- Downstream processes
- Concrete application examples
Lectures in German
For synthesis, coating and calcination of micro- and nanopowders, treatment in a pulsating hot gas pulsating hot gas flow has proven to be advantageous in numerous cases. Learn more about this technology and its potential.
We have succeeded in bringing together leading scientists in this field. In this way, we can shed light on the entire process chain in the production of novel powders, both theoretically and by means of selected examples.
Program download via adjacent link.
Who should attend?
Are you a materials scientist, product developer and do you have your field of activity in research or production?
The colloquium is basically aimed at anyone who is looking for novel options for the production, coating and thermal post-treatment of fine powders - from the nano to the micrometer range.
Solutions for complex stoichiometry and crystal structure requirements, for example in mixed oxides, will be considered, as well as options for organic and inorganic core-shell coating and aspects of calcination.The combination of theoretical considerations and practical experience takes into account different levels of prior knowledge.
How can you participate?
- Date: 29.11. to 30.11.2023
- Location: Glatt Engineering Technology, Weimar
- Participation fee: 120 € (plus VAT)
Costs for the evening program on 29.11.2023 are included
- Registration: Please register bindingly by 10.11.2023 at the latest via adjacent link
- Upon request, you will also receive recommendations for overnight accommodation in the cultural city of Weimar.
We would be very pleased to welcome you here in Weimar.