Overview: Delegates will look at the setting up and commissioning of pneumatic conveying systems.
This course is a ’Hands on’ fully practical session using the pneumatic conveying lines and rotary valves in the on-site laboratories in Chatham.
- The practical challenge of starting up systems on site and making sure they work as the designer intended;
- Understand the key signals to look out for that tell you how the system is operating;
- Avoiding pitfalls that can lead to slow start up, blockages etc;
- How to know when the system is operating as intended;
- Ensuring the system is optimised around the users priority requirements eg. minimum energy usage/ particle blockage / system wear;
- It also covers lean and dense phase, rotary valves, blow tanks and various air supply types
Course fee: £915 per delegate Venue: Chatham, Kent
Contact: Caroline Chapman
This course is repeated on 25 - 26 September 2024