Short courses for the Characterisation of powders and bulk materialsUnderstand the importance of knowing the powders and bulk materials you use and why they behave as they do. And use this to solve or avoid problems in handling.
Powders and Particulates used in the processing industry can often cause major disruptions to production whether through build-up in hoppers, de-blending, uneven weights when packing or dosing, degradation, dust build-up……the problems go on.
Experts at the Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology have put together a series of training courses to help delegates identify potential issues before they become a major headache and advise on how to help solve or avoid the problems that may otherwise occur.
Some of the courses looking in detail at different characterisation methods include:
* The Measurement of the Properties and Bulk Behaviour of Particulate Materials; Jan 2023
* Undesired Deblending and Separation in Processes and Equipment; Feb 2023
* Caking and Lump Formation in Powders and Bulk Materials; May 2023
* Dust Control for Processes; June 2023
* Electrostatics in Powder Handling; Dec 2023
These courses are all delivered online in English