Ultra-Sonic Product Cleaning System This system prevents material adhering to pipes, silos and hopper walls
This new technology prevents material adhering to pipes, silos and hopper walls. It is especially effective for very fine and dusty products as well as bulk materials with difficult flow characteristics.
What is required?
• An Ultra-sonic agitator with frequency sweep technology
• One or more sound converters with angular wave guide
• An optimal sheet metal wall thickness of 2-4 mm
Your main beneﬁts include…
• No sticking and adhering of dry bulk materials to inner metal surfaces
• The ultra-sonic system can be used continuously or intermittently without load
and annoying noise
• Finally clean pipes and containers
• Little space requirements by using small sound converters
• No reinforcements of the parts required
• No sound protection required
• Small power consumption