- are a forwarding agent with a passion or would like to gain a foothold as a truck dispatcher?
- are you an organisational talent? Reliability is your second name?
- love to talk on the phone. Contact with customers/freight forwarders comes naturally to you.
- and the digital world are best friends. Working with computers is part of your everyday life.
- are you a language talent? You can speak German and English in your sleep. Hungarian anyway.
- are stress-resistant and always keep a cool head.
- are you passionate about solving problems?
- are motivated, ambitious and have the power and strength to break new ground?
- you live innovation. You think in new ways.
- are full of drive to make the world a better place with YOUR work?
- WE could go on forever with these lists, because...
- WE are a TEAM full of fun, commitment and joy in life and work.
- WE have a high level of professional know-how and if not enough, WE continue our education.
- WE are a successful forwarding company with a focus on bulk logistics and a health centre in Leibnitz. We live health, every day.
- WE want to LIVE what we tell - and YOU can contribute to this with your commitment and conviction.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a unique, interdisciplinary team consisting of therapists and doctors. It goes without saying that we exchange information with each other.
Why unique? Because we have unique employees like YOU on board. Personal development, as well as workplace health promotion, are a basic prerequisite for our joint success.
You have high expectations of your employer? We have high expectations of YOU.
Together we will be proud to make a difference. Even in times of crisis, we focus on the satisfaction and development of all employees. Together we will celebrate successes and at the end of the day we will say: "It’s nice that WE exist".
We require professional experience as a dispatcher in the field of truck transport. Ideally, you have also completed an apprenticeship as a forwarding agent and/or logistics specialist.
WHAT in particular will your job involve?
- Optimal order processing from the electronic initial entry to the entry after completion of unloading and filing of transport orders
- Dynamic planning of transport orders
- Purchasing of transport capacities
- Feasibility analyses and price calculations
- Ensuring complete and correct data entry in the CRM including customer/haulier master data entry and maintenance
- Proactive further development of internal workflows and quality standards in the logistics area
YOU bring the best commitment and passion,
WE bring you YOUR dream patients.
Last but not least, and because it is part of the vocation: The minimum salary for this position according to § 9 Equal Treatment Act is EUR 2,182.20 gross/month (14 x per year) (KV classification basis BG B, ES 1) on the basis of full-time employment. An overpayment will be determined individually according to professional experience and qualification.