Gentle densification with the BEXTRUDER BX
Low Pressure Extrusion
Gentle densification of sensitive pharma/food or agro-chemical products is the speciality of the Bextruder series BX.
Regardless if concerning:
• Production of pharma pellets,
• Packing preparation of soups, sauces and spices in catering,
• Improving product properties (bulk weight, flowability) for filling and packing processes
• Obtaining instant properties,
the Bextruder gives a loose structure to the end product.
For production, different extrusion screens with diameters ranging from 150 mm (lab, development, small-scale manufacture) are available.
The nozzle diameters are in the range from 0,3 to 3 mm and offer a big variety of nozzle lengths so that it is easy to influence the degree of densification.
All mentioned industries and applications have something in common, that is to say the frequently required change of products or product lines. This implies a complete, residue-free, tasteless and odorless cleaning that moreover can be validated.
The way we select the materials of construction and surface qualities delivers optimal performance in practice and meets all EU and FDA regulations.
Next to its outstanding flexibility, the Bextruder BX 450 features further essential characteristics:
• Exchangeable extrusion screen
• Rotary plate made of Teflon
• Constant product discharge
• Measuring of torque at the extrusion rotor
• Throughput capacity product-dependant 1 – 3 t/h