Course Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Solids
Overview: This intensive course looks at system components, design techniques, operation and control of blow tank systems, explosion hazards and operational problems, as well as the important but often neglected area of interfacing storage bins with conveying systems.
* Techniques for reducing product degradation during conveying
* Ways to reduce maintenance, repair and unplanned stoppages to pneumatic conveying equipment
* Methods of reducing energy consumption
* How to troubleshoot problematic systems
* How to eliminate blockages in pneumatic pipelines
* Explosion Hazards including ATEX Directives
* Operation and control of blow tanks
* System selection and operation
* Interfacing storage bins to conveying systems
* Relevant case studies from industry
Course fee: £675 online / £825 on campus
The course is offered in 2 options. Delegates attending either option are also offered the chance to participate in the optional practical workshop where equipment and processes discussed during the course will be demonstrated.
The course is repeated in November 2022